"Your Frameless Shower Enclosure Specialists"
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Carolina SGO are superseded and have no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Carolina SGO. Carolina SGO neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Carolina SGO.
2. While Carolina SGO uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Carolina SGO makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Carolina SGO assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Carolina SGO nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Carolina SGO also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Carolina SGO or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Carolina SGO is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Carolina SGO and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Carolina SGO or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Carolina SGO will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Carolina SGO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Carolina SGO may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
8. Credit Card Transactions: All Credit Card transactions are performed on secure servers.
Guarantees and Warranties
Carolina SGO has a policy of handling quality merchandise from responsible manufacturers. These manufacturers supply their own guarantees and warranties, and generally do not allow distributors to make adjustments, replacements, or to accept for return or exchange any defective or unsatisfactory item without written permission. If you have any questions regarding the actual warranty or guarantee of any product, please contact Customer Service. We will be happy to assist you. Due to the process of manufacturing Tempered Glass: Glass blemishes, such as scratches, bubbles, and/or waviness are possible, however are not common. We use the absolute best products available today... Our glass is manufactured from the finest quality tempered safety glass with highly polished edges. Custom glass will be fabricated to fit your opening. All manufacturers required deductions will be done by us to determine custom size of glass. We will apply these deductions to opening dimensions. In some cases, glass can be ordered out of square if needed, for an additional fee.
Limitation of Warranties
All Carolina SGO products and materials are sold subject to the terms and conditions set forth in our publications. All statements, technical information and recommendations regarding such products are based on tests and examinations believed to be reliable, but Carolina SGO neither guarantees nor warrants their accuracy or completeness. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of the Carolina SGO products or material for each intended use, and the user shall assume all risks and liability in connection with the use, or inability to use, the product or material. In no event shall Carolina SGO be responsible for any special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss, including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, economical losses and loss of use, whether statutory or based on theories of contract or tort. There are no other agreements, understandings, representations or warranties, express or implied (including any regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) not specified herein.
Shipping & Handling
Carolina SGO offers shipping to the continental United States. Please contact Carolina SGO for shipping rates and prices to locations outside of the continental United States. Standard and all in-stock merchandise orders will generally ship within 24 to 36 hours Custom merchandise will ship in approximately 5 to 30 working days. All shipments are insured. Your S&H rate estimate will describe all included services. Any additional services and/or fees added by the customer and/or shipping provider will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
Free Shipping Offers & Promotions
Occasionally, Carolina SGO sells products with free shipping offers/promotions. These offers can be identified by banners, ads, or other forms of text located throughout the website. Free shipping does not apply to orders outside of the continental United States.
We make every effort to ensure that your order is packaged and processed correctly to ensure that it arrives to you safely. It is very important that you inspect these deliveries thoroughly before signing for them. Inspect the boxes for external damage, remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the delivery driver. If there is any damage, visible or not, you must indicate such on the delivery receipt. If a product appears to be damaged to the point that it cannot be used, do not accept it. Do not sign for and/or do not accept receipt of any products that are visibly damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify our Customer Service Department immediately. Carolina SGO cannot accept responsibility for any damaged product once you sign for a delivery. In the event that a product is delivered that is damaged and recorded properly with the shipper, Carolina SGO shall process the claim and provide a replacement in a timely manor.
Refunds / Returns / Cancellations
Returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your purchase. All glass and laminate wood orders are not returnable. Refunds for any returned merchandise are processed after inspection and within 30 days of receipt of the returned merchandise. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. There will be a 25% restocking charge on all returns except those which are returned as a defective product. Custom orders are not returnable. If a non-custom item has been installed, it cannot be returned. Please note that you are responsible for all shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error. Refunds will not be given on any uninsured, returned merchandise which has been lost or damaged in transit. You must insure your return shipment. All returns must have an RGA number. Please contact us and we will provide an RGA number and instructions on how and where to ship the product back. Wrong Products Shipped/Received: If you are shipped a different product than you ordered, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the product. We will provide an RGA number and instructions on how and where to ship the product back. If the product is required to be returned, we will pay for the return freight and upon receipt and inspection of the original product, we will ship the correct product to you. Cancellation: All custom made items cannot be cancelled once order has been placed. All non-custom items can be cancelled prior to order being shipped. *A 10% restocking fee would apply.
Wrong Products Ordered/Received
If you ordered a product incorrectly and would like to order the correct product, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the product. We will provide an RGA number and instructions on how and where to ship the product back. You will be responsible to pay for the original freight costs and return freight back. Once the product has been returned, we will ship the correct product to you at your expense. Please remember that all custom orders are not returnable. Ship and Insure Your Return In the event you need to return your purchase we STRONGLY recommend that you FULLY insure the package you are returning. THIS IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION, in the event the package is lost or damaged in transit. We suggest that you use a “traceable carrier” that can provide you with “proof of delivery.” Carolina SGO shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by you, the customer, and is non-refundable. All returns are inspected at our warehouse upon receipt; if the item is determined to have been installed or used in any way, credit will not be given and the product can be returned to you at your cost.
If the (non glass) product you receive has manufacturing defects, contact us within 24 hours of receiving the product and Carolina SGO will replace the item. We will issue an RGA and give you instructions to ship back the products. Products returned as defective which are found not to be defective are subject to a 25% handling charge. Carolina SGO will cover the cost of return freight if an item is found to have manufacturing defects. If an item is found to be defective after 48 hours of receiving it, or if an item has been installed, this becomes a warranty issue. All warranty issues are to be dealt directly with the manufacturer. All manufacturer warranties can be viewed by visiting the manufacturer’s websites.
Shortages must be reported within 24-hours of receipt.
Will Call Pick Up Orders
We currently offer our products to be picked up at our facility. Pick ups are preferred during our regular business hours. However, pick up appointments are able to be made outside of our regular business hours.
Website Images & Pictures
All pictures & drawings shown on this site are for reference only. Some pictures show the exact items and others only purpose is to show you what items look like. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.